Anne Gilbert started rock climbing in college, but it wasn’t until she moved west to spend time in big mountains that she fell in love with every discipline of climbing. Since then she’s climbed around the world, including India, Patagonia, France, Spain, Alaska and Canada. She calls Bozeman, Montana home where she works as a registered nurse at the local hospital.
- Free Ascent of Jaded Lady (VI 5.12a) on Mount Hooker, Wind River Range, Wyoming
- Second female ascent of Winter Dance (450’ WI6+ M8 IV), Hyalite Canyon, Montana
- Ascent of All Along the Watchtower (3000’ VI 5.12-), North Howser Tower, Bugaboos, Canada
- Ascent of South West Ridge of Peak 11,300 (V 5.8 M4), Ruth Gorge, Alaska
- Ascent of the Northwest Face of Half Dome (2200’ VI 5.12a/b or 5.9 C1) in a day, Yosemite National Park, California
We are so proud that industry leader Patagonia has once again signed on as a sponsor for the 2017 Michigan Ice Fest graciously sending Anne back for another visit! Her expertise on our ice courses will be appreciated!