What do you need to bring to have a great ice climbing experience with our guides? Not much. Here’s a short list of what to bring and what we can provide of you need it.
- A Good Attitude – Not really just for climbing, this one is kind of a life lesson. Coming in ready to have fun pretty much ensures a fun day. It’s one of the few things we can’t provide.
- Camera – Most people have a camera with them everywhere they go, this should be no exception. You’ll get some great photos to show off and help you hang on to the amazing memories you’ll make. We love seeing our clients photos so make sure you send them to us or tag us in them on social media!
- Lunch and snacks – No one likes being hungry. Bringing a few snacks and a lunch will help you stay out longer and have more fun.
- Warm Drink – Hydration is as important and warm drink can heat you up from the inside when it’s cold outside, which is cool. Coffee, tea, cocoa, hot water, whatever your preference.
- Backpack – It’s nice to have something to carry your stuff in
- Warm Layers – Sometimes it’s really cold. Dressing in warm layers will keep you more comfortable throughout the day
- Extra Gloves – Thin gloves to climb in and thicker gloves to not climb in. You can never have enough gloves.
- Your climbing gear – If you don’t have any, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. But if you do, bring it. It’s always more comfortable climbing with your own gear. Our guides will inspect all gear to ensure safety.
We can provide:
- Climbing Boots
- Ice Tools
- Helmet (required for all trips)