What do need to bring to have a great rock climbing experience with our guides? Not much. Here’s a short list of what to bring and what we can provide of you need it.
- A Good Attitude – Not really just for climbing, this one is kind of a life lesson. Coming in ready to have fun pretty much ensures a fun day. It’s one of the few things we can’t provide.
- Camera – Most people have a camera with them everywhere they go, this should be no exception. You’ll get some great photos to show off and help you hang on to the amazing memories you’ll make. We love seeing our clients photos so make sure you send them to us or tag us in them on social media!
- Lunch and snacks – No one likes being hungry. Bringing a few snacks and a lunch will help you stay out longer and have more fun.
- Water – Hydration is as important as eating. Bring a bottle or two.
- Jacket – The joke is always “Never go anywhere in the U.P. without a jacket”. It’s not really a joke, but sound advice. The weather is unpredictable and having a jacket can make things more fun.
- Backpack – It’s nice to have something to carry your stuff in
- Comfortable athletic clothes – We’re not ones to tell people how to dress and you can wear whatever you like, but breathable athletic clothing will make it more comfortable.
- Your climbing gear – If you don’t have any, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. But if you do, bring it. It’s always more comfortable climbing with your own gear. Our guides will inspect all gear to ensure safety.
We can provide:
- Climbing shoes
- Helmet (required for all trips)